Althoff Catholic High School, located in Belleville, IL, is an educational institution known for its excellent programs and strong sense of community. The school boasts a thriving athletics program that offers a wide range of opportunities for students to excel in sports while fostering teamwork, discipline, and sportsmanship. Althoff Catholic High School is a proud member of the Illinois High School Association (IHSA), which allows its athletes to compete at a state level against other top schools in various sports. With a commitment to holistic development, Althoff Catholic High School understands the importance of athletics in shaping well-rounded individuals. The school's athletics program encourages students to pursue their passion for physical activity while simultaneously prioritizing their academic success. Through a combination of rigorous training, dedicated coaching staff, and state-of-the-art facilities, Althoff Catholic High School instills in its students the value of perseverance, leadership, and healthy competition. Under the IHSA umbrella, Althoff Catholic High School's athletes participate in a range of sports, from football and basketball to soccer, baseball, and more, all while embracing the principles of fair play and respect that are fundamental to the school's ethos.
- Althoff Catholic High School
- 5401 W Main St Belleville, IL 62226
- Illinois High School Association
- Jerry Muckensturn, Ted Banker, Frank Boudreaux, Kevin Lisch, Kathy Crotty Wuller.
- 14 State Championships
- MISSION We are called by Jesus Christ to educate young people, in the Catholic tradition, to lead successful, faith-filled lives. VISION For generations to come, Althoff Catholic High School will be a vibrant, Christ-centered, learning community for young men and women. We will be the school of choice for families who know that academic rigor and faith formation in a small, family-like environment, right here in our own community, is what is best for their child.
- Austin Frazier
- Schott Center (gym), Martz Field (stadium), Whitey Herzog Field (varsity baseball), Hogan Field (JV baseball).