Dover-Eyota High School in Eyota, MN is an educational institution that is dedicated to providing students with a well-rounded and enriching academic experience. The school takes great pride in its exemplary athletics programs, which serve as a cornerstone of the student experience. With a strong focus on teamwork, discipline, and sportsmanship, Dover-Eyota High School's athletics programs foster a sense of camaraderie and personal growth among its student athletes. As a member of the state athletics association, Dover-Eyota High School's athletics programs have a long-standing tradition of excellence and success. The school's teams regularly compete at the highest levels, showcasing their skills and determination in various sports. The state athletics association provides a platform for students to further develop their athletic abilities, as well as grants opportunities for them to showcase their talents on a larger stage. Dover-Eyota High School's athletics programs are a testament to the school's commitment to fostering a supportive and competitive environment that encourages students to strive for their personal best.
- Dover-Eyota High School
- 615 South Ave. SW Eyota, MN 55934
- Minnesota State High School League
- Dover-Eyota maintains a Wall of Fame for notable student athletes and community members at https://www.desch.org/page/4313
- 1 Team Championship: 2015 Girls Basketball Class AA State Champions. Dover-Eyota has also celebrated 13 different State Individual Wrestling Championships as well as 3 Track & Field team relay State Championships and 1 individual championship (Girls 200)
- The Dover-Eyota school system, in partnership with its community, will foster a safe, caring and respectful environment to develop well-rounded, high-achieving citizens who demonstrate character and integrity in an ever-changing world