Become a member of NFHSNetwork.com for FREE to follow your favorite high school and gain access to member only features
NFHS Network Benefits
Members can fully customize their NFHS Network experience by:
- Personalizing your home page by following your favorite high schools
- Saving events for future viewing
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I watch games on my tablet or mobile device?
Yes, NFHS Network subscribers get exclusive mobile access to live games on the go. Watch your favorite high school sporting events whenever you want, where you want.
Using NFHSNetwork.com on your phone or tablet browser:
- Open your mobile web browser and go to nfhsnetwork.com just as you would on your desktop.
Who are your announcers?
Many games that appear on NFHSNetwork.com are produced by a member school's broadcast class. For school-produced games, announcers are either chosen from the class (students learning to enhance their skills) or hired by the school to announce the game. NFHS Network hires the announcing crews for regular season and championship events that the company produces directly.
What are the technical requirements to stream events on my computer?
To watch videos on NFHSNetwork.com from your desktop, you will need:
- PC: Single Core CPU @ 2.4GHz or Dual Core CPU, 512 MB of RAM (minimum of 256 MB), 128 MB of Video RAM,Windows 7+
- Mac: 1.6Ghz Processor, 512 MB of RAM, OS X 10.6+
- Recommended Browsers: Internet Explorer 11+, Mozilla Firefox 22+, Safari 5+, Chrome 28+
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768 or higher with 32-bit color
- Recommended Connection Speed: 2 Mbps or greater
Can I watch past games?
Yes*, you can. Our video-on-demand content makes it easy to go back and watch a game you missed or want to replay. *Some games may be blacked out for a period of time by the school or publisher.