NFHS Network Benefits
Subscribing to an All-Access Pass for the NFHS Network gives you:
- Full access to ALL Live regular season and post-season sporting events
- Immediate access to events when they are available On Demand
- Watch games on the go with our iPhone and Android apps
Members can fully customize their NFHS Network experience by:
- Personalizing your home page by following your favorite high schools
- Creating and sharing your own clips of memorable highlights
- Saving events for future viewing
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I being asked to pay for games?
Can I watch games on my tablet or mobile device?
Using NFHSNetwork.com on your phone or tablet browser:
- Open your mobile web browser and go to nfhsnetwork.com just as you would on your desktop.
What are the technical requirements to stream events on my computer?
To watch videos on NFHSNetwork.com from your desktop, you will need:
- Mac: 1.6Ghz Processor, 512 MB of RAM, OS X 10.6+
- Recommended Browsers: Internet Explorer 11+, Mozilla Firefox 22+, Safari 5+, Chrome 28+
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768 or higher with 32-bit color
- Recommended Connection Speed: 2 Mbps or greater
Who are your announcers?
Can I watch past games?
How do I cancel my subscription to the All-Access Pass?
If you need to cancel your All-Access Pass subscription to The NFHS Network you can do so via the My Account section on NFHSNetwork.com. Simply click the "Cancel Auto-Renewal" link located next to your active subscription details. If you cancel your subscription early you can continue to use your All-Access Pass until it expires at the end of your billing period.