Never miss a live event from your high school, team, or game with one of our All-Access Passes
NFHS Network Benefits
Your All-Access Pass to the NFHS Network gives you:
- Full access to ALL Live regular season and post-season sporting events
- Immediate access to events when they are available On Demand
- Watch games on the go via your phone or tablet
Members can fully customize their NFHS Network experience by:
- Personalizing your home page by following your favorite high schools
- Creating and sharing your own clips of memorable highlights
- Saving events for future viewing
New! Integrated scores and detailed stats on GameCast events, including:
- Game summaries
- Player statistics
- Box scores and scoreboards
- Shot charts (Basketball only)
- Passing and rushing stats (Football only)
- Team stat comparison
- Scoring summaries
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I being asked to pay for games?
The NFHS Network School Broadcast Program, powered by PlayOn! Sports, brings member schools the capability to broadcast live coverage of their school’s events. PlayOn! Sports provides these member schools with the software and tools needed to stream sports, graduations, news shows, guest speakers, interviews and award ceremonies over the Internet. These schools are able to generate revenue from sporting events by selling subscriptions to access the events online, just like purchasing a physical ticket at the gate.
The subscription access also ensures that the NFHS Network is able to continue to bring you high quality broadcasts across a large variety of sports throughout the state and across all types of digital devices.
Can I watch games on my tablet or mobile device?
Yes, NFHS Network subscribers get exclusive mobile access to live games on the go. Watch your favorite high school sporting events whenever you want, where you want.
Using NFHSNetwork.com on your phone or tablet browser:
- Open your mobile web browser and go to nfhsnetwork.com just as you would on your desktop.
What are the technical requirements to stream events on my computer?
To watch videos on NFHSNetwork.com from your desktop, you will need:
- Windows Vista or above, Mac OSX 10.6 or above
- Internet Explorer 9+, Safari 5+, or current versions of Firefox and Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player
- Download speed of 1.0 Mbps or above
Who are your announcers?
Many games that appear on NFHSNetwork.com are produced by a member school's broadcast class. For school-produced games, announcers are either chosen from the class (students learning to enhance their skills) or hired by the school to announce the game. NFHS Network hires the announcing crews for regular season and championship events that the company produces directly.
Can I watch past games?
Yes*, you can. Our video-on-demand content makes it easy to go back and watch a game you missed or want to replay. *Some games may be blacked out for a period of time by the school or publisher.
How do I cancel my subscription to the All-Access Pass?
If you need to cancel your All-Access Pass subscription to The NFHS Network you can do so via the My Account section on NFHSNetwork.com. Simply click the "Cancel Auto-Renewal" link located next to your active subscription details. If you cancel your subscription early you can continue to use your All-Access Pass until it expires at the end of your billing period.